Events that happen on a regular or recurring basis.
Antique & Flea Fairs
Antique Fairs & Flea and Collectors Fairs - various dates - usually Sundays - on the Three Counties Showground at Malvern. See the Events page for more details.
Bands in the Park
On the Bandstand in Priory Park, Great Malvern each Sunday from 2.30pm to 4.30pm during Summer months - see the Events page for further details.
- Malvern - 3rd Saturday each month from 09.00 - 14.00. Abbey Road by the Abbey Gateway.
- Knightwick - 2nd Sunday each month from 11.00 - 13.30. The Talbot at Knightwick. www.temevalleymarket.co.uk
- Welland - 3rd Sunday each month from 11.00 - 14.00. Welland Village Hall.
- Tenbury Wells - every third Saturday outside the Pump Rooms
- Little Malvern Court & Gardens - Wednesdays and Thursdays mid April to mid July from 14.15 to 17.00. 01684 892988
- Barnards Green House in Malvern - open by appointment - contact Mrs Sue Nicholls: 01684 574446 or see the webage
Philip Serrell Auctions
Regular auctions by the well known antiques expert from TV.
The Malvern Saleroom, Barnards Green Road, Malvern WR14 3LW
see website www.serrell.com for details
Town & Village Markets
- Hanley Swan - cafe & local market one Saturday each month (see Events List for dates) 10am to 12noon in Hanley Swan Village Hall
- Tenbury Wells - Each Tuesday & Friday. The Round Market.
- Malvern - Guided walk around Victorian Malvern narrated by Malvern Civic Society guides. Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am from April to September. Duration approx. 1.5 hrs. Start point and tickets: Malvern Tourist Information Centre.
- [Town walks are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances, and checking with the TIC in advance is advisable.]